Are boiler cover plans worth it? That’s the question that you may be asking yourself when you consider purchasing a boiler cover. At Tyne and Wear, our Combi boiler cover provides you with support and peace of mind in the event of boiler repair or replacement. If you live in South Shields or surrounding areas we can help keep your boiler in good working order for years to come.
What Is A Boiler Cover?
There are many different companies that provide boiler cover. Generally speaking, if you pay for boiler cover, a registered Gas Safe engineer will repair your boiler and get it back up and running as soon as possible. Typically, it covers the engineer’s labour, call-out charges, and any replacement parts needed to repair the boiler. In some cases, it can also include an annual boiler inspection and service.
Who Needs Boiler Cover?
All boilers eventually break down. In fact, a boiler has half the chance of malfunctioning in the first six years. Consequently, households should have boiler insurance to cover boiler repairs. You may want to consider getting your boiler inspected if you haven’t yet. Watch for signs that indicate the boiler is not functioning properly. It’s better to have a backup plan than to be left with expensive repairs.
The boiler often malfunctions when you make it work too hard. Having it repaired in the winter will be expensive. The more damage a boiler incurs, the higher the cost of repairs. This time of year is when most people have problems with their boiler and hire a boiler engineer to perform boiler inspections.
The Benefits Of A Boiler Care Plan
There are many benefits to a boiler cover plan, here are the top three:
- Peace of mind – you won’t need to worry about how long it’s been since your last boiler service or what to do if problems arise during the winter with traditional means.
- Save money – having a monthly payment plan means you won’t be charged a call-out fee or any excess on repairs, so you’ll likely save a lot of money on any emergency repairs you may require throughout the year.
- Benefit from additional features –Depending on what package you choose from, there are additional benefits such as gas and water leak coverage, free boiler repairs and more.
Why Do You Need To Replace Your Old Boiler?
What Does Our Boiler Cover Include?
If you think now that boiler insurance is only about avoiding expensive repairs and peace of mind, you’re incorrect. There are other reasons as well. an example would be:
- Visual inspection
- Operation and control
- Fuel and combustion releases
- Clean the main boiler components
- Gas and press flow
- Seals and more!
A boiler cover will ensure that you always have the heating services you need when you need them by providing quick repairs on your system by qualified professionals who are ready to go at a moment’s notice. Contact Tyne And Wear today to find out more about our services and boiler cover plans that suit you best