About The Role
Are You A Qualified Gas Engineer Looking For A New Opportunity?
Tyne & Wear are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team to install, service and repair gas boilers around the north east.
As one of the North East’s leading Gas & Heating Companies…
We have an aggressive growth plan for the business and are offering an INDUSTRY-LEADING reward package, together with the opportunity to progress quickly, work in a friendly environment and have the security of knowing you will always have work!
Our recent performance is reflected in a strong order book, our spreading reputation for delivering a quality service, and our growing customer and referral base.
- Must be fully time served with full apprenticeship qualifications.
- Recognised Gas Engineer Qualifications.
- Experience in boiler and heating fault diagnosis (at least 3 years)
- Experience in boiler installation (at least 3 years)
- Health and Safety competence
What we can offer you:
- Overall Package in the region of £45k
- Basic salary £28,000
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Statutory Holidays 28 days pa
Apply Now For
- Job Position:
- Gas Engineer
Some error has occured.